OUTSOURCING OF FOREIGN ECONOMIC ACTIVITY
More than 80% of the world's companies choose outsourcing services!
Are you tired of losing goods or waiting for their delivery indefinitely without clear answers when and where? Are you tired of the offers "Turnkey import" or "Cargos" without documents or confirmation of the import legality? Are you tired of personally controlling cargo transportation, waiting for "good news" on your phone? Are you tired of exposing your business to additional customs and commercial risks?
Foreign trade outsourcing is a service for organizing a complete scheme for importing goods to the Russian Federation, including the purchase of goods from a supplier, transportation to the customs office of destination, customs clearance, sale and delivery to the warehouse of the Client (recipient). Together with the product, you will receive a full set of documents confirming the transaction legality and integrity. For residents (Russian companies), the cost of goods’ delivery includes VAT, which can be taken as a credit.
- Conclusion of a contract for the goods’ supply with the Customer; Conclusion of a contract for the goods’ purchase from the supplier;
- Purchase of goods from a supplier;
- Transportation to the destination customs office for Customs Clearance (payment of all customs duties);
- Delivery to the Customer's warehouse;
- Transfer of all purchase and sale documents to the Client:
- bill of lading;
- a copy of the goods declaration (GTD);
- copies of certificates.
Advantages of foreign economic activity Outsourcing with "Optimal Logistics”:
- Общая себестоимость товара (закупка + транспорт + таможня) ниже, чем у российских оптовиков;
- The total cost of goods (purchase + transport + customs) is lower in comparison with Russian wholesalers;
- The lowest rates for currency conversion-from 0.35% of the goods’ cost on the invoice;
- Fixed remuneration;
- Regressive scale of services’ cost – the more you carry, the less you pay;
- Unique experience in conducting foreign economic transactions;
- Search for the goods’ suppliers abroad;
- To date, we have more than 100 active contracts for the goods’ purchase from suppliers in China and Southeast Asia, in the European Union and the United States, in Turkey and the Middle East;
- We propose to compare the costs incurred by a potential importer, becoming a de jure participant in foreign economic activity, with the costs of foreign trade Outsourcing with "Optimal logistics".
COMPARATIVE SCALE OF COSTS
You are a participant in foreign economic activity
Direct monthly expenses:
- Conversion of rubles to the contract currency of the Bank's exchange rate = CB + 1 % = $ 300 (about 22,000 rubles)
- Average salary of a foreign trade specialist = 70,000 rubles
- Average salary of a foreign trade accountant = 75,000 rubles
- TAXES FOT = 43500 r
- Maintenance of employees = 2x30000 rubles = 60,000 rubles
- Total average cost of 266,500 rubles per month.
Total – 420 500 rubles per month
Indirect: administration of foreign trade processes, control of interaction with the FCS, FTS, Banks, additional risks = 150,000 rubles per month.
You are using foreign trade outsourcing
ПDirect costs 1 delivery:
- Conversion of rubles to the contract currency of the Bank's exchange rate = MICEX + 0.4 % = $ 50-150 (about 8,000 rubles)
- Outsourcing services 2x 35,000 = 70,000 rubles
Total average costs 78,000 rubles
No indirect costs
Savings: 420 500 – 78 000 = 342 500 rubles
As part of the FOREIGN ECONOMIC ACTIVITY OUTSOURCING service, we use: