Optimal Logistics is ready to deliver your cargo by sea from any point where there are ports and ships. For international sea shipping, various types of containers are used, which protect the contents from mechanical damage and allow to transport various types of goods..
Maritime multimodal transport is used for the goods’ delivery from countries with an actively developed maritime communication system:
- Asian countries: China, Japan, North Korea, Singapore, India, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Mongolia
- South and North American countries: USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador
- Middle Eastern countries: Israel, Iran, UAE, Syria, Egypt
The exit point of the cargo is a departure port in the cargo departure country, and the entry point is the internal Russian port of the Baltic Republics and Finland :
- Saint Petersburg;
We work with all these ports, so when organizing multimodal sea transportation, we are primarily guided by your wishes regarding cargo delivery terms and cost.
When choosing the goods’ multimodal transportation by sea, market participants are guided by
- Relatively inexpensive cost of delivery per cargo unit;
- Low risk of insured events.
At the same time, multimodal sea transportation is not a fast method of cargo transportation, due to the relatively moderate transit time that occurs both on the route logistics shoulders and when connecting transport links. For example, a ship can follow 35-50 days only by sea, followed de-consolidation at the destination port and auto export. The total transit eventually increases to 45-65 days from Shanghai port.
For international shipping, we use:
- 20-pound, 40-pound, 40 HC - pound containers
- Open Top- containers for transporting products with an oversized height
- Refrigerated containers
- Platform and Flat Rack - used for transporting bulky goods