COMBINED CARGO. FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. FAST AND SAFE.
Combined cargo are small shipments of cargo transported as part of other Combined cargo in order to reduce the delivery cost and the ability to use part of the vehicle’s loading space.
For more than 10 years, Optimal Logistics has been organizing a combined service on a regular basis in such areas as:
Combined cargo transportation is carried out mainly by road, railway, and multimodal services. The main arguments for the delivery of Combined cargo with "Optimal logistics" are experience, the presence of consolidation warehouses on the main commodity routes, regular shipments and strict delivery times. We do not have a minimum threshold for the cargo size, so with us you can send the cargo from a postal envelope to large-sized batches weighing several tons.
DIRECTIONS OF COMBINED CARGO TRANSPORTATION:
- СWestern and Eastern European countries: Austria, Belgium, Great Britain, Germany, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, France, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Portugal, Spain, Czech Republic, Switzerland;
- Nordic countries: Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark;
- Balkan countries: Italy, Greece, Turkey, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Romania, Macedonia, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Southeast Asia (China);
CARGO CONSOLIDATION WAREHOUSES
- Italy-Vignate, Verona;
- Lithuania – Vilnius;
- Poland – Warsaw;
- Shanghai, Ningbo, Guazhou;
DELIVERY SCHEDULE AND TERMS:
- Shipping from Europe-weekly every Monday, Wednesday, Friday;
- Delivery to a warehouse in Moscow-weekly Wednesday, Thursday;
- Delivery time-from 3 (Poland / Lithuania) to 7 (Germany) / 14 (Italy) days, including customs clearance in the Russian Federation.
- Departure of China from Suzhou and Guangzhou on Sunday weekly – transit to Zabaikalsk;
- Shipping from Shanghai warehouse weekly on Thursday-Sunday-transit to Vladivostok;
- Delivery time: transit to Zabaikalsk-22-26 days, transit to Vladivostok-32-40 days, including customs clearance in the Russian Federation.